Friday, 30 March 2012

Exciting (and scary) News

I have been talking about potential new journaling venture here for a while, and have asked for your feedback. Several of you have provided that valuable feedback, and I thank you for it.
Time for revelation. 

My new blog which will replace Journal Addict will be launching soon. You can sign up to make sure that you are the first to know about any important updates, and the launch. 

www.kaizenjournaling.com 

I am really excited about this. For years, I have thought about doing something more with my journaling. After this blog, and especially emails I received from people with questions or just feedback, I knew there was more I could do to offer my help. 


So as I said before, Journal Addict was about me. Kaizen Journaling is about you. I hope that I can provide content that will be add some value to my readers' life. I hope that together, we all grow because of our shared knowledge and shared community. I would love to see you over there. 


I haven't finalised what I will do with Journal Addict, but I think I will probably leave it as it is because there are so many wonderful guest posts, comments, and discussions on here. 


Don't forget to sign up for the launch announcement. 


Check out the cool launch page. www.kaizenjournaling.com 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dolly! Can't wait. WriteON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dolly! See you on the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie,

    Thank you! :-)) It's getting close now.

    Lynn,

    Thanks. See you on the site :-))

    ReplyDelete