Friday 17 June 2011

How is Your Journaling Going?

I haven't been regular on the blog lately - but it happens. Life takes over. That is precisely why I have always refused to make a schedule for this blog. Because I love this blog - it's supposed to be fun, to share my thoughts and ideas about journaling process. 

I follow the same principle for journaling. With the exception of rare challenges I go through, I don't have a schedule, or a ritual, or a particular place or time to journal. I journal whenever I feel like, wherever I feel like, and write whatever I want in it. And it works for me, because journaling is supposed to be personal. Us humans have whims and fancies, so why shouldn't our journals? 

How many of your whims and fancies go in your journal? Does your journal reflect the pattern of your life? 

1 comment:

  1. Our firm has established itself as the most trustworthy assignment help firm in Australia and globally. Join these thousands of students and achieve high distinction in each and every one of your college tasks. Anyone can attempt writing on your behalf, however, the question is would you pay someone to do it for you without checking their credibility? This is the main reason why most students search for assignment help australia over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. So, if you are searching for quality melbourne assignment help you can find it right here from the local experts.

    ReplyDelete