Monday 5 March 2012

Be The Best You

I'm working on a new, super-exciting journaling project, and for that, I could really use your help. I'm trying to gauge what would my readers find most useful. If the below concept appeals to you and it's something that might be of use to you, I would really appreciate it if you could participate in a little questionnaire for me. Either over skype, or by email would be great. It should take no more than 20 minutes.

Thank you in advance, from the bottom of my heart!! And even if you don't want to participate, thank you for being my reader :-) I appreciate you being here.

If you would like to participate, please send me an email at journaladdict [at] hotmail [dot] co.uk


  • It's about helping you to find the strength to be who you are, regardless of what the world (or your mom, or spouse, or children)want you to be.
  • It's about learning to have the courage to live by your own rules, whether or not it conforms with what you "should" do.
  • It's about being the best you can be, and changing your world one page at a time.
  • All through Journaling. Whether you keep a journal and want to optimise it, or if you have never kept a journal (or never managed to make it regular), as long as you have the longing to be you, this is for you.

2 comments:

  1. journaling project, and for that, I could really use your help. I'm trying to gauge what would my love language test readers find most useful. If the below concept appeals to you and it's something that might be of use to you, I would really appreciate it if you could participate in a little questionnaire for me. Either over skype, or by email would be great. It should take no more than 20 minutes.
    Thank you in advance, from the bottom of my heart!! And even if you don't want to participate, thank you for being my reader :-) I appreciate you being here.

    ReplyDelete